Dr. Kathy Hagler is a nationally recognized author, coach, speaker, and organizational consultant with 40 years of experience. She is the Founding Partner of K2OHSOLUTIONS, an organizational consulting firm that began as the Technology Exchange Center, a non-profit public/private partnership that included continuous research of new theories and techniques which enhanced collaborative learning in business, academia, and non-profit organizations. The business was awarded the Best Non-Profit Award by Coretta Scott King. A preeminent thought leader in Organizational Transformation, Kathy’s primary interests and passions have been to improve the communication and interactions between work and learning.
This lifelong passion and vision of creating unique connectivity of individuals and organizations have carried her to every possible venue where she has taught, counseled, coached, and led students and organizations.
Her clients have included:
- Department of Defense, including the Air Force and Navy
- Strategic Defense Initiative (Star Wars)
- The Department of Energy
- The Department of Veterans Affairs
- Pacific Gas and Electric
- Miami International Airport and Dade County where her work was recognized as the largest successful project of Vice President Al Gore’s Reinvention Labs
- Many institutions of higher education throughout the United States
When not working or writing, Kathy enjoys traveling and adventuring with her husband Ken and friends. She is also a certified yoga instructor, former world-traveling pianist and teacher, former roller-skating champion, and Harley-Davidson rider. Originally from New Mexico, Kathy recently relocated to the beautiful mountains of NC with her husband.